◆英語タイトル：Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Charter Communications Inc (Charter) is a provider of cable entertainment and broadband communications services. The company offers video, voice, and internet services to residential and commercial customers. It offers subscription-based video services, including video on demand, high definition television, digital video recorder service, internet services, voice, and mobile services. Charter provides digital music channels, web hosting, email and security, and multi-line telephone services and web-based service management and sales local advertising through various platforms for networks. The company offers services under Spectrum and Charter brand names. It serves educational institutions, sports, software, media and communications, and other small and medium business enterprises. Charter is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Charter Communications Inc – Key Facts
Charter Communications Inc – Key Employees
Charter Communications Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Charter Communications Inc – Major Products and Services
Charter Communications Inc – History
Charter Communications Inc – Company Statement
Charter Communications Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Charter Communications Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Advertising
Business Segment: Commercial
Business Segment: Mobile
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Residential
Charter Communications Inc – Corporate Strategy
Charter Communications Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Charter Communications Inc – Strengths
Charter Communications Inc – Weaknesses
Charter Communications Inc – Opportunities
Charter Communications Inc – Threats
Charter Communications Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Charter Communications Inc, Key Facts
Charter Communications Inc, Key Employees
Charter Communications Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Charter Communications Inc, Major Products and Services
Charter Communications Inc, History
Charter Communications Inc, Subsidiaries
Charter Communications Inc, Key Competitors
Charter Communications Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Charter Communications Inc, Annual Ratios
Charter Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Charter Communications Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios