◆英語タイトル：Cargill Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Agriculture and Forestry
Cargill Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cargill Inc (Cargill) is a provider of products and services in the food, financial products, agricultural, industrial and risk management fields. It carries out marketing, processing, and distribution of salt, cotton, sugar, grains, oilseeds, meat and other food products; and petroleum trading; financial trading; futures brokering; and feed and fertilizer production activities. The company also provides technological support, risk management and marketing services. Cargill markets its products under the Nutrena, Provimi, Cargill, EWOS, Sun Valley and Purina brands. It has operations in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Cargill is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Cargill Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Jamie Miller named Cargill’s Chief Financial Officer
Feb 24,2021: National Grid Renewables commences construction on 200MW Prairie Wolf solar project
Feb 23,2021: Cargill and Maersk Tankers combine volumes and market expertise to launch new bunker procurement service
Dec 03,2020: Cargill, IFPEN and Axens collaborate to advance lactic-to-acrylic-acid technology
Jul 21,2020: Cargill sets water targets for sustainable water management by 2030
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Cargill Inc – Key Facts
Cargill Inc – Key Employees
Cargill Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Cargill Inc – Major Products and Services
Cargill Inc – History
Cargill Inc – Company Statement
Cargill Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cargill Inc – Business Description
Cargill Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cargill Inc – Strengths
Cargill Inc – Weaknesses
Cargill Inc – Opportunities
Cargill Inc – Threats
Cargill Inc – Key Competitors
Cargill Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2021: Jamie Miller named Cargill’s Chief Financial Officer
Feb 24, 2021: National Grid Renewables commences construction on 200MW Prairie Wolf solar project
Feb 23, 2021: Cargill and Maersk Tankers combine volumes and market expertise to launch new bunker procurement service
Dec 03, 2020: Cargill, IFPEN and Axens collaborate to advance lactic-to-acrylic-acid technology
Jul 21, 2020: Cargill sets water targets for sustainable water management by 2030
Jul 07, 2020: Cargill demonstrates progress against climate change commitment with expansion of renewable energy portfolio
Jun 25, 2020: New research center will lead the way for decarbonizing shipping
Apr 23, 2020: Geronimo signs VPPA with Cargill for 200MW US solar project
Apr 22, 2020: Geronimo Energy and Cargill Announce Virtual Power Purchase Agreement for 200 MW MISO Illinois Solar Project
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cargill Inc, Key Facts
Cargill Inc, Key Employees
Cargill Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cargill Inc, Major Products and Services
Cargill Inc, History
Cargill Inc, Other Locations
Cargill Inc, Subsidiaries
Cargill Inc, Joint Venture
Cargill Inc, Key Competitors
Cargill Inc, Recent Deals Summary