◆英語タイトル：Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Leisure and Arts
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yum China Holdings Inc (Yum China) operates a chain of restaurants through sub-licensing the food brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. It also operates restaurants under its own brands including East Dawning, COFFii & JOY and Little Sheep. The company’s restaurants offer consumers to dine in and/or carry out food service. Its KFC, Pizza Hut and East Dawning restaurants also offer delivery service. Yum China offers seafood, pork, rice dishes, fresh vegetables, soups, congee, desserts and coffee through KFC. Pizza Hut offers a range of pizza, entrees, pasta, rice dishes, appetizers, beverages and desserts; and Taco Bell offers Mexican-style food including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads and nachos. The company has major business presence in China. YUM is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Yum China Holdings Inc – Key Facts
Yum China Holdings Inc – Key Employees
Yum China Holdings Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Yum China Holdings Inc – Major Products and Services
Yum China Holdings Inc – History
Yum China Holdings Inc – Company Statement
Yum China Holdings Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Yum China Holdings Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: All Other
Business Segment: KFC
Business Segment: Pizza Hut
Yum China Holdings Inc – Corporate Strategy
Yum China Holdings Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Yum China Holdings Inc – Strengths
Yum China Holdings Inc – Weaknesses
Yum China Holdings Inc – Opportunities
Yum China Holdings Inc – Threats
Yum China Holdings Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Facts
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Employees
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Yum China Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
Yum China Holdings Inc, History
Yum China Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
Yum China Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
Yum China Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Yum China Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Yum China Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios