◆英語タイトル：YaSheng Group Ltd (HERB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Agriculture and Forestry
YaSheng Group Ltd (YaSheng) is a manufacturer of agriculture and package based products. The company operates through livestock, agriculture and biotechnology segments. YaSheng cultivates, processes, markets and distributes various food and agro-by products including field crops, fruits, vegetables, special crops, seeds and poultry products. The company’s products comprise peaches, and saplings, cotton, cotton processing, hemp, durum wheat, corn seeds and processing, garlic extract gels, dried fruit packages, feed materials, flowers, fruits, hops extracts, potato, pellet and compressed hops and Chinese TCM herbs, among others. YaSheng supplies its products to consumer goods and food markets. The company has operations in the US and China. YaSheng is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of YaSheng Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of YaSheng Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
YaSheng Group Ltd – Key Information
YaSheng Group Ltd – Overview
YaSheng Group Ltd – Key Employees
YaSheng Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
YaSheng Group Ltd – Key Operational Heads
YaSheng Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
YaSheng Group Ltd – History
YaSheng Group Ltd – Company Statement
YaSheng Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
YaSheng Group Ltd – Business Description
YaSheng Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy
YaSheng Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
YaSheng Group Ltd – Strengths
YaSheng Group Ltd – Weaknesses
YaSheng Group Ltd – Opportunities
YaSheng Group Ltd – Threats
YaSheng Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
YaSheng Group Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Information
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Ratios
YaSheng Group Ltd, Share Data
YaSheng Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
YaSheng Group Ltd, History
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Employees
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
YaSheng Group Ltd, Other Locations
YaSheng Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
YaSheng Group Ltd, Key Competitors
YaSheng Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
YaSheng Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
YaSheng Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
YaSheng Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[YaSheng Group Ltd (HERB)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら