◆英語タイトル：Xped Ltd (XPE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Xped Ltd (XPE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Xped Ltd (Xped) formerly Raya Group Limited, is an Internet of Things company that develops software and hardware solutions. It offers auto discovery remote control, Xerts, and Xped app software; and hardware such as Xped ADRC Shields, Umbo-Xped ADRC Hub, UltraPlug, VariPlug, IRBlaster. The company also develops geothermal projects in India and Indonesia. Xped serves manufacturers, retailers, service providers and consumers across the world. Xped is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Xped Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 25,2017: Internet of Stings at Xped as CEO resigns and directors clear out
Jun 30,2017: Xped signs MoU with JBT Smart Lighting
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Xped Ltd – Key Facts 5
Xped Ltd – Key Employees 6
Xped Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Xped Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Xped Ltd – History 9
Xped Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Xped Ltd – Business Description 13
Xped Ltd – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Xped Ltd – Strengths 14
Xped Ltd – Weaknesses 15
Xped Ltd – Opportunities 16
Xped Ltd – Threats 17
Xped Ltd – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Xped Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Jun 30, 2017: Xped signs MoU with JBT Smart Lighting 26
Section 5 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Xped Ltd, Key Facts 5
Xped Ltd, Key Employees 6
Xped Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Xped Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Xped Ltd, History 9
Xped Ltd, Other Locations 11
Xped Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Xped Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Xped Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Xped Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Xped Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Xped Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Xped Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30