◆英語タイトル：Cerner Corp (CERN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Cerner Corp (CERN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cerner Corp (Cerner) is a provider of healthcare information technology solutions and related services. The company offers a comprehensive range of solutions and services which assist the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations. Its major solutions include ambulatory, critical care, acute EHR solutions, women’s health, customer relationship management, patient engagement and revenue cycle management. It offers solutions on the unified Cerner Millennium architecture and the HealtheIntent cloud-based platform. Cerner offers various services such as implementation and training, remote hosting, revenue cycle services, operational management, health care data analysis, support and maintenance, consulting, and clinical process optimization, among others. It serves physicians, laboratory technicians, nurses, pharmacists, front- and back-office professionals and consumers. The company has presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Cerner is headquartered in North Kansas City, Missouri, the US.
Cerner Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2021: Cerner Mourns the Passing of Long-Time Board Member Linda M. Dillman
Feb 10,2021: Cerner reports fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results
Feb 02,2021: Cerner named best in KLAS for behavioral health, global acute care
Jan 14,2021: Virginia Behavioral Health Agency selects Cerner to enhance care coordination across 12 facilities
Jan 14,2021: Q4 2020 Cerner Corporation Earnings Conference Call
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Cerner Corp – Key Facts
Cerner Corp – Key Employees
Cerner Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Cerner Corp – Major Products and Services
Cerner Corp – History
Cerner Corp – Company Statement
Cerner Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cerner Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Licensed Software
Business Segment: Managed Services
Business Segment: Professional Services
Business Segment: Reimbursed Travel
Business Segment: Subscriptions
Business Segment: Support and Maintenance
Business Segment: Technology Resale
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: International
Cerner Corp – Corporate Strategy
Cerner Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cerner Corp – Strengths
Cerner Corp – Weaknesses
Cerner Corp – Opportunities
Cerner Corp – Threats
Cerner Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Cerner Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 22, 2021: Cerner Mourns the Passing of Long-Time Board Member Linda M. Dillman
Feb 10, 2021: Cerner reports fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results
Feb 02, 2021: Cerner named best in KLAS for behavioral health, global acute care
Jan 14, 2021: Virginia Behavioral Health Agency selects Cerner to enhance care coordination across 12 facilities
Jan 14, 2021: Q4 2020 Cerner Corporation Earnings Conference Call
Jan 11, 2021: Cerner to Release Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results February 10
Dec 10, 2020: Cerner simplifies ordering and monitoring of digital health solutions
Nov 18, 2020: Cerner announces appointment of major general Elder Granger, M.D., United States Army (Retired) to its board of directors
Nov 11, 2020: Cerner simplifies patient communication
Oct 28, 2020: Induction Healthcare helps NHS trust launch health records on iPhone
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cerner Corp, Key Facts
Cerner Corp, Key Employees
Cerner Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Cerner Corp, Major Products and Services
Cerner Corp, History
Cerner Corp, Other Locations
Cerner Corp, Subsidiaries
Cerner Corp, Joint Venture
Cerner Corp, Key Competitors
Cerner Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Cerner Corp, Annual Ratios
Cerner Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cerner Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cerner Corp, Interim Ratios
Cerner Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios