◆英語タイトル：QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
QuickLogic Corporation (QuickLogic) is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, markets and supports Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSP), Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), associated design software and programming hardware. The company also develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions to extend battery life and improve the visual experience with mobile, consumer and enterprise products. QuickLogic outsources its manufacturing activities and buy the products on a purchase order basis. The company’s CSSPs and the other products are based on its patented ViaLink metal-to-metal programmable technology. The company has its presence across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Canada, and Latin America. QuickLogic is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
QuickLogic Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results
Aug 10,2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results
Jun 13,2017: QuickLogic taps semiconductor intellectual property veteran for advisory board
May 10,2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
Feb 15,2017: QuickLogic Q4 net loss decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
QuickLogic Corporation – Key Facts 5
QuickLogic Corporation – Key Employees 6
QuickLogic Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 7
QuickLogic Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
QuickLogic Corporation – History 9
QuickLogic Corporation – Company Statement 12
QuickLogic Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
QuickLogic Corporation – Business Description 16
QuickLogic Corporation – Corporate Strategy 17
QuickLogic Corporation – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
QuickLogic Corporation – Strengths 18
QuickLogic Corporation – Weaknesses 19
QuickLogic Corporation – Opportunities 20
QuickLogic Corporation – Threats 21
QuickLogic Corporation – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Nov 08, 2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results 29
Aug 10, 2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results 30
Jun 13, 2017: QuickLogic taps semiconductor intellectual property veteran for advisory board 31
May 10, 2017: QuickLogic reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results 32
Feb 15, 2017: QuickLogic reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results 33
Feb 15, 2017: QuickLogic Q4 net loss decreases 35
Feb 15, 2017: QuickLogic names new CFO 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Facts 5
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Employees 6
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
QuickLogic Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
QuickLogic Corporation, History 9
QuickLogic Corporation, Other Locations 14
QuickLogic Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
QuickLogic Corporation, Key Competitors 22
QuickLogic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
QuickLogic Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
QuickLogic Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
QuickLogic Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40