◆英語タイトル：Global Ports Holding PLC (GPH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Global Ports Holding PLC (GPH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Global Ports Holding Plc (GPH), a subsidiary of Global Ports Holding B.V., is an international port operator with a portfolio of cruise and commercial ports. It has an integrated platform of cruise ports serving cruise liners, ferries, yachts and mega-yachts. The company also provides commercial port operations including container, bulk and general cargo handling. It offers various services at its ports including informative services, shipping and keeping, transportation, fiber Internet, fresh water, waste removal services, retail services and extended security services. It also involved in in storage and marine vehicle trade businesses. It has commercial port operations in Mediterranean, Atlantic and Asia-Pacific regions. GPH is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Global Ports Holding PLC – Key Facts
Global Ports Holding PLC – Key Employees
Global Ports Holding PLC – Key Employee Biographies
Global Ports Holding PLC – Major Products and Services
Global Ports Holding PLC – History
Global Ports Holding PLC – Company Statement
Global Ports Holding PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Global Ports Holding PLC – Business Description
Business Segment: Commercial Port Operations
Business Segment: Cruise Port Operations
Business Segment: Malta
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Montenegro
Geographical Segment: Spain
Geographical Segment: Turkey
Global Ports Holding PLC – Corporate Strategy
Global Ports Holding PLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Global Ports Holding PLC – Strengths
Global Ports Holding PLC – Weaknesses
Global Ports Holding PLC – Opportunities
Global Ports Holding PLC – Threats
Global Ports Holding PLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Global Ports Holding PLC, Key Facts
Global Ports Holding PLC, Key Employees
Global Ports Holding PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Global Ports Holding PLC, Major Products and Services
Global Ports Holding PLC, History
Global Ports Holding PLC, Subsidiaries
Global Ports Holding PLC, Key Competitors
Global Ports Holding PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Global Ports Holding PLC, Annual Ratios
Global Ports Holding PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Global Ports Holding PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Global Ports Holding PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios