◆英語タイトル：Oil Refineries Ltd (ORL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oil Refineries Ltd (ORL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oil Refineries Ltd (ORL) is a downstream energy company that carries out refining of crude oil. It produces a range of petroleum products and polymers. It is one of largest and most complex refineries in the Eastern Mediterranean region. The company’s product portfolio comprises fuel oil, polyethylene, polypropylene, benzene, paraxylene, orthoxylene, and toluene and waxy substances. Its products find application in transportation, industrial operation, private consumption, agriculture and infrastructures. The company also provides power and heat services to industrial customers in the Haifa Bay, and infrastructure services such as storage, pumping and truck loading of fuel products. ORL is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
Oil Refineries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: Israel’s Oil Refineries to build 135 MW natural gas power plant
Nov 19,2017: Israel Oil Refineries CEO Steps Down
Nov 16,2017: Israel’s Oil Refineries Q3 Profit, Margins Jump
Aug 07,2017: Israel’s Oil Refineries Q2 Profit Dips
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Oil Refineries Ltd – Key Facts 5
Oil Refineries Ltd – Key Employees 6
Oil Refineries Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Oil Refineries Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Oil Refineries Ltd – History 9
Oil Refineries Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Oil Refineries Ltd – Business Description 12
Oil Refineries Ltd – Corporate Strategy 13
Oil Refineries Ltd – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Oil Refineries Ltd – Strengths 14
Oil Refineries Ltd – Weaknesses 15
Oil Refineries Ltd – Opportunities 16
Oil Refineries Ltd – Threats 17
Oil Refineries Ltd – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Oil Refineries Ltd, Key Facts 5
Oil Refineries Ltd, Key Employees 6
Oil Refineries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Oil Refineries Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Oil Refineries Ltd, History 9
Oil Refineries Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Oil Refineries Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Oil Refineries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Oil Refineries Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Oil Refineries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Oil Refineries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Oil Refineries Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List of Figures
Oil Refineries Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Oil Refineries Ltd, Ratio Charts 25