◆英語タイトル：Inchcape plc (INCH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Inchcape plc (INCH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inchcape plc (Inchcape) is global premium automotive group. The company is a distributor and retailer of new and used luxury and premium vehicles of various automobile brands including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. It offers services across the automotive value chain which include product planning and logistics, brand management, new and used car retailing, aftersales servicing and parts. Inchcape also offers financial and insurance services. The company has presence in Asia Pacific and Western Europe. Inchcape is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Inchcape plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2017: 120 staff from Inchcape Singapore to be laid off in coming weeks
Dec 21,2016: Inchcape appoints former Stratstone MD
Apr 12,2016: Inchcape appoints Telefonica Deutschland Finance Boss To Board
Feb 09,2016: Inchcape appoints Richard Howes to Succeed John McConnell as CFO
Feb 09,2016: Inchcape appoints a new chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Inchcape plc – Key Facts 5
Inchcape plc – Key Employees 6
Inchcape plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Inchcape plc – Major Products and Services 8
Inchcape plc – History 9
Inchcape plc – Company Statement 11
Inchcape plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Inchcape plc – Business Description 15
Inchcape plc – Corporate Strategy 16
Inchcape plc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Inchcape plc – Strengths 17
Inchcape plc – Weaknesses 18
Inchcape plc – Opportunities 19
Inchcape plc – Threats 20
Inchcape plc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Inchcape plc, Key Facts 5
Inchcape plc, Key Employees 6
Inchcape plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Inchcape plc, Major Products and Services 8
Inchcape plc, History 9
Inchcape plc, Subsidiaries 13
Inchcape plc, Key Competitors 21
Inchcape plc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Inchcape plc, Annual Ratios 23
Inchcape plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Inchcape plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Inchcape plc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32