◆英語タイトル：Netcare Ltd (NTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Netcare Ltd (Netcare) is a healthcare service provider that offers patient care services. The center provides medical facilities and treatments in the fields of breast care, oncology, orthopedics, renal care, transplants and weight management. Its facilities include medicross centers, netcare 911, primecure clinics, maternity, netcare hospitals, travel clinics, emergency and trauma, and netcare pharmacy. Netcare offers holistic transplant services such as transplant assessments, heart transplants, heart-lung transplants, single lung transplants, double lung transplants, kidney transplants, kidney-pancreas transplants, and others. The center operates hospitals in Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Mpumalanga, North West Province, Free State, Eastern Cape and Western Cape. It has operations in South Africa, the UK and Lesotho. Netcare is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Netcare Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 17,2021: Public private training partnership to help grow SA’s emergency medicine expertise
Jan 18,2021: Netcare launches Family Connect Line to keep COVID-19 patients and their loved ones connected
Nov 23,2020: Netcare: Results for the year ended 30 September 2020
Oct 27,2020: Heart rhythm disorder treatment facility a big asset for West Coast communities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Netcare Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Netcare Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Netcare Ltd – Key Information
Netcare Ltd – Overview
Netcare Ltd – Key Employees
Netcare Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Netcare Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Netcare Ltd – Major Products and Services
Netcare Ltd – History
Netcare Ltd – Company Statement
Netcare Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Netcare Ltd – Business Description
Netcare Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Netcare Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Netcare Ltd – Strengths
Netcare Ltd – Weaknesses
Netcare Ltd – Opportunities
Netcare Ltd – Threats
Netcare Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Netcare Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Netcare Ltd, Key Information
Netcare Ltd, Key Ratios
Netcare Ltd, Share Data
Netcare Ltd, Major Products and Services
Netcare Ltd, History
Netcare Ltd, Key Employees
Netcare Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Netcare Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Netcare Ltd, Other Locations
Netcare Ltd, Subsidiaries
Netcare Ltd, Key Competitors
Netcare Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Netcare Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Netcare Ltd, Annual Ratios
Netcare Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios