◆英語タイトル：Brooks Automation Inc (BRKS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Brooks Automation Inc (BRKS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brooks Automation Inc (Brooks Automation), a subsidiary of Hamilton Bonaduz AG is a provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for semiconductor capital equipment market and sample management market for life sciences. The company’s portfolio encompasses wafer carrier clean and reticle storage systems, vacuum and atmospheric robots, vacuum and atmospheric wafer handling systems, cryogenic vacuum pumps and chillers, automated cold storage systems, and consumables and instruments. Brooks Automation also offers a comprehensive suite of informatics for planning, data management, virtualization, and visualization of sample collections, scheduling laboratory work flow, sampling inventory and logistics, monitoring environmental and temperature, and management of clinical trial and consent. The company’s service offerings include component exchange, repair, and upgrades. It operates in Europe, and Asia, and the UK. Brooks Automation is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, the US.
Brooks Automation Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Brooks Automation reports results for the fiscal third quarter of 2017, ended June 30, 2017
Apr 27,2017: Brooks Automation reports results for the fiscal second quarter of 2017, ended March 31, 2017
Feb 01,2017: Brooks Automation Reports Results for the Fiscal First Quarter of 2017 Ended December 31, 2016
Nov 10,2016: Brooks Automation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2016
Nov 10,2016: Brooks Automation reports results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year ended September 30, 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Brooks Automation Inc – Key Facts 5
Brooks Automation Inc – Key Employees 6
Brooks Automation Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Brooks Automation Inc – History 8
Brooks Automation Inc – Company Statement 9
Brooks Automation Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Brooks Automation Inc – Business Description 14
R&D Overview 15
Brooks Automation Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Brooks Automation Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Brooks Automation Inc – Strengths 17
Brooks Automation Inc – Weaknesses 18
Brooks Automation Inc – Opportunities 19
Brooks Automation Inc – Threats 20
Brooks Automation Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Brooks Automation Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Aug 02, 2017: Brooks Automation reports results for the fiscal third quarter of 2017, ended June 30, 2017 30
Apr 27, 2017: Brooks Automation reports results for the fiscal second quarter of 2017, ended March 31, 2017 32
Feb 01, 2017: Brooks Automation Reports Results for the Fiscal First Quarter of 2017 Ended December 31, 2016 34
Nov 10, 2016: Brooks Automation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2016 36
Nov 10, 2016: Brooks Automation reports results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year ended September 30, 2016 38
Aug 05, 2016: Brooks Automation reports fiscal third quarter 2016 financial results 40
Apr 28, 2016: Brooks Automation reports fiscal second quarter 2016 financial results 42
Feb 03, 2016: Brooks Automation reports fiscal first quarter of 2016 ended December 31, 2015 results 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Facts 5
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Employees 6
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Brooks Automation Inc, History 8
Brooks Automation Inc, Other Locations 12
Brooks Automation Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Brooks Automation Inc, Key Competitors 21
Brooks Automation Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Brooks Automation Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Brooks Automation Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Brooks Automation Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48