◆英語タイトル：Ipsos SA (IPS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Ipsos SA (IPS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ipsos SA (Ipsos) is a marketing research firm that delivers information of markets and people, brands, and society. Its service offerings helps clients in understanding markets, brand strategy, innovation and forecasting, product and package testing, purchase path and shopper research, and healthcare solutions. It also helps companies to measure and improve business and marketing performance through insights, integrated analytics, and expert advice. The company collects, processes, and delivers quantitative survey data in offline and online channels. It collects data through face-to-face, omnibus surveys, telephone interview modes and secondary research. The company interprets, simulates, and anticipates the needs and reactions of consumers, customers and citizens across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Ipsos is headquartered in Paris, France.
Ipsos SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Ipsos reports first-half 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ipsos SA – Key Facts
Ipsos SA – Key Employees
Ipsos SA – Major Products and Services
Ipsos SA – History
Ipsos SA – Company Statement
Ipsos SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ipsos SA – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Ipsos SA – Corporate Strategy
Ipsos SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ipsos SA – Strengths
Ipsos SA – Weaknesses
Ipsos SA – Opportunities
Ipsos SA – Threats
Ipsos SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 25, 2018: Ipsos reports first-half 2018 results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ipsos SA, Key Facts
Ipsos SA, Key Employees
Ipsos SA, Major Products and Services
Ipsos SA, History
Ipsos SA, Other Locations
Ipsos SA, Subsidiaries
Ipsos SA, Key Competitors
Ipsos SA, Ratios based on current share price
Ipsos SA, Annual Ratios
Ipsos SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ipsos SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ipsos SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ipsos SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Ipsos SA, Ratio Charts