◆英語タイトル：Indutrade AB (INDT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Indutrade AB (Indutrade) is an industrial goods company that develops and sells high-tech products and solutions. It carries out acquisition of technology companies. The company acquired companies that manufacture springs, press work, valve channels, piston rings, pipes and pipe systems, industrial consumables, hydraulics and industrial equipment, flow technology systems, measurement instruments, sensor technology. Indutrade serves energy, infrastructure, healthcare, engineering, construction, and chemical industries. The company operates in Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Baltics and Russia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the UK. Indutrade is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Indutrade AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2021: Indutrade acquires Fire Proof BV – Dutch distributor of passive fire protection products
Jan 21,2021: Indutrade acquires Tecno Plast – German MedTech supplier of single-use products and special hoses
Oct 01,2020: Indutrade acquires Czech Med-Tech company Cheirón
Jul 17,2020: Interim report second quarter and first half of 2020
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Indutrade AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Indutrade AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Indutrade AB – Key Information
Indutrade AB – Overview
Indutrade AB – Key Employees
Indutrade AB – Key Employee Biographies
Indutrade AB – Key Operational Heads
Indutrade AB – Major Products and Services
Indutrade AB – History
Indutrade AB – Company Statement
Indutrade AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Indutrade AB – Business Description
Indutrade AB – Corporate Strategy
Indutrade AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Indutrade AB – Strengths
Indutrade AB – Weaknesses
Indutrade AB – Opportunities
Indutrade AB – Threats
Indutrade AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Indutrade AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Indutrade AB, Key Information
Indutrade AB, Key Ratios
Indutrade AB, Share Data
Indutrade AB, Major Products and Services
Indutrade AB, History
Indutrade AB, Key Employees
Indutrade AB, Key Employee Biographies
Indutrade AB, Key Operational Heads
Indutrade AB, Other Locations
Indutrade AB, Subsidiaries
Indutrade AB, Key Competitors
Indutrade AB, SWOT Analysis
Indutrade AB, Ratios based on current share price
Indutrade AB, Annual Ratios
Indutrade AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios