◆英語タイトル：Impellam Group plc (IPEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Impellam Group plc (IPEL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Impellam Group plc (Impellam) is a provider of specialist staff and managed services. The company offers multi-disciplinary recruitment and supply management services; and recruitment services for permanent, temporary, contract and fixed price work. Impellam employs job aspirants as receptionists, engineers, accountants, cleaners, teachers, security guards, scientists, nurses, drivers, lawyers, chefs, administrators, doctors, technology specialists, and manufacturing and warehouse operatives. The company offers outsourced workforce solutions to commercial and public, security and cleaning, transport, retail, and leisure sectors across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Impellam is headquartered in Luton, Bedfordshire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Impellam Group plc – Key Facts 5
Impellam Group plc – Key Employees 6
Impellam Group plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Impellam Group plc – Major Products and Services 8
Impellam Group plc – History 9
Impellam Group plc – Company Statement 10
Impellam Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Impellam Group plc – Business Description 13
Impellam Group plc – Corporate Strategy 14
Impellam Group plc – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Impellam Group plc – Strengths 15
Impellam Group plc – Weaknesses 16
Impellam Group plc – Opportunities 17
Impellam Group plc – Threats 18
Impellam Group plc – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Impellam Group plc, Key Facts 5
Impellam Group plc, Key Employees 6
Impellam Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Impellam Group plc, Major Products and Services 8
Impellam Group plc, History 9
Impellam Group plc, Subsidiaries 11
Impellam Group plc, Joint Venture 12
Impellam Group plc, Key Competitors 19
Impellam Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 20
Impellam Group plc, Annual Ratios 21
Impellam Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Impellam Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Impellam Group plc, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30