◆英語タイトル：Encavis AG (CAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Encavis AG (Encavis), formally Capital Stage AG, is an independent power producer. It offer investment services such as asset sourcing, due diligence, management, and documentation of renewable energy assets. Encavis also provides technical services comprising monitoring, reporting, fault management, and maintenance of power plants. The company operates solar parks and wind farms in Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Austria and the UK. Encavis is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Encavis AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 24,2021: Encavis publishes first sustainability report 2020
Mar 23,2021: ENCAVIS shows 2020 strong growth and forecasts an even increasing growth for 2021
Mar 22,2021: ENCAVIS AG publishes consensus of analysts’ estimates for the publication of the results for the full year 2020e as well as the expectations for the current financial year 2021e
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Encavis AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Encavis AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Encavis AG – Key Information
Encavis AG – Overview
Encavis AG – Key Employees
Encavis AG – Key Employee Biographies
Encavis AG – Key Operational Heads
Encavis AG – Major Products and Services
Encavis AG – History
Encavis AG – Company Statement
Encavis AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Encavis AG – Business Description
Encavis AG – Corporate Strategy
Encavis AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Encavis AG – Strengths
Encavis AG – Weaknesses
Encavis AG – Opportunities
Encavis AG – Threats
Encavis AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Encavis AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Encavis AG, Key Information
Encavis AG, Key Ratios
Encavis AG, Share Data
Encavis AG, Major Products and Services
Encavis AG, History
Encavis AG, Key Employees
Encavis AG, Key Employee Biographies
Encavis AG, Key Operational Heads
Encavis AG, Other Locations
Encavis AG, Subsidiaries
Encavis AG, Key Competitors
Encavis AG, SWOT Analysis
Encavis AG, Ratios based on current share price
Encavis AG, Annual Ratios
Encavis AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios