◆英語タイトル：Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc (9509) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc (9509) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc (HEPCO) is an electricity utility company that generates, transmits, distributes, and supplies electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Hokkaido, Japan. It generates electricity through several sources such as hydro, thermal, biomass, geothermal, nuclear, photovoltaic, and wind sources. The company’s also offers other services such as maintenance of electricity generating plants, the investigation, design, installation and maintenance of distribution facilities, the general management of buildings, the provision of construction works, consulting services in the civil engineering, construction, electricity and environmental fields, among others. HEPCO is headquartered in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 04,2018: Hokkaido Electric starts LNG truck loadings at Ishikari
Nov 12,2018: Quake-hit Hokkaido to build large temp homes for elderly, disabled to keep communities
Nov 01,2018: Hokkaido gets its own geographical indication
Oct 10,2018: Hokkaido’s quake-hit Tomato-Atsuma thermal power plant goes fully operational
Sep 24,2018: Coal-fired power plant in quake-hit Hokkaido to restart another unit soon
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Key Facts 5
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Key Employees 6
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Major Products and Services 7
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – History 8
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Business Description 12
Business Segment: Electric Utility 12
Key Stats 12
Business Segment: Other 12
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Corporate Strategy 13
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Strengths 14
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Weaknesses 15
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Opportunities 16
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Threats 17
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Aug 02, 2018: Petronas delivers first lng cargo to Hokkaido Electric Power 26
Sep 03, 2017: Petronas inks lng supply agreement with hokkaido electric power company 27
Apr 25, 2017: skytron energy installs power plant control system in Japan 28
Mar 09, 2017: Petronas Inks LNG Supply Agreement With Hokkaido Electric Power 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Key Facts 5
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Key Employees 6
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, History 8
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Subsidiaries 9
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Key Competitors 18
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Ratios based on current share price 19
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Annual Ratios 20
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 23
Hokkaido Electric Power Co Inc, Ratio Charts 25