◆英語タイトル：Pilot Energy Ltd (PGY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Pilot Energy Ltd (Pilot), formerly known as Rampart Energy Ltd, is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores and develops conventional oil and gas assets in Australia. Its projects include Australia EP416 and EP480, Australia WA-481-P, and Australia EP437. Pilot’s Australia EP416 and EP480 project are located in the southern part of the onshore Perth Basin, on the coast of Western Australia between the towns of Mandurah and Bunbury. The company’s other projects are located in located within the offshore extension of the Northern Perth Basin. Pilot is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Pilot Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2021: Pilot Energy provides quarterly activities and cashflow report
Dec 01,2020: Pilot Energy: Cliff head workover programme update
Dec 01,2020: Pilot Energy announces resignation of directors
Nov 06,2020: Pilot to sell majority interest in offshore Perth basin permit
Sep 16,2020: Pilot Energy appoints new director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pilot Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pilot Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Pilot Energy Ltd – Key Information
Pilot Energy Ltd – Overview
Pilot Energy Ltd – Key Employees
Pilot Energy Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Pilot Energy Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Pilot Energy Ltd – Major Products and Services
Pilot Energy Ltd – History
Pilot Energy Ltd – Company Statement
Pilot Energy Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pilot Energy Ltd – Business Description
Pilot Energy Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Pilot Energy Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Pilot Energy Ltd – Strengths
Pilot Energy Ltd – Weaknesses
Pilot Energy Ltd – Opportunities
Pilot Energy Ltd – Threats
Pilot Energy Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Pilot Energy Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Information
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Pilot Energy Ltd, Share Data
Pilot Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Pilot Energy Ltd, History
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Pilot Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Pilot Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Pilot Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Pilot Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Pilot Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Pilot Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Pilot Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios