◆英語タイトル：EnviTec Biogas AG (ETG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
EnviTec Biogas AG (ETG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EnviTec Biogas AG (EnviTec) is an alternative energy company that plans, finances, constructs, maintains, and operates biogas plants. It constructs biogas and biomethane plants. The company generates electricity, heat, and gas from renewable energy materials such as farming, animal manures and waste materials from food. EnviTec operates its own plants; through cooperation agreements with farmers, local authorities, investment companies, industrial corporations and energy utilities, it operates plants; and provides insurance and support services for biogas plants. The company serves for farmers, industrial enterprises and investors across Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, and other countries. EnviTec is headquartered in Lohne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
EnviTec Biogas AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2017 Five-year milestone for EnviTec Biogas and Evonik’s strategic partnership
Aug 01,2017 Ground-breaking ceremony for a 1.2 MW EnviTec biogas plant in the Philippines
May 12,2017 EnviTec Biogas reports high utilisation and earnings growth for FY 2016
Mar 23,2017 First delivery of EnviTec biomethane to bio-CNG filling station in Yantai, China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
EnviTec Biogas AG – Key Facts 5
EnviTec Biogas AG – Key Employees 6
EnviTec Biogas AG – Major Products and Services 7
EnviTec Biogas AG – History 8
EnviTec Biogas AG – Company Statement 11
EnviTec Biogas AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
EnviTec Biogas AG – Business Description 14
EnviTec Biogas AG – Corporate Strategy 15
EnviTec Biogas AG – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
EnviTec Biogas AG – Strengths 16
EnviTec Biogas AG – Weaknesses 17
EnviTec Biogas AG – Opportunities 18
EnviTec Biogas AG – Threats 19
EnviTec Biogas AG – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Nov 14, 2017: Five-year milestone for EnviTec Biogas and Evonik’s strategic partnership 28
Nov 14, 2017: Five-year milestone for EnviTec Biogas and Evonik’s strategic partnership 29
Aug 01, 2017: Ground-breaking ceremony for a 1.2 MW EnviTec biogas plant in the Philippines 30
May 12, 2017: EnviTec Biogas reports high utilisation and earnings growth for FY 2016 31
Mar 23, 2017: First delivery of EnviTec biomethane to bio-CNG filling station in Yantai, China 32
Mar 15, 2017: EnviTec Biogas opens own laboratory for biological services in Lohne 33
Mar 13, 2017: EnviTec Biogas makes plants fit for the future 34
Feb 21, 2017: EnviTec Biogas signs cooperation agreement for the construction of a biogas plant in Indonesia 35
Feb 01, 2017: Thermal pressure hydrolysis from EnviTec Biogas increases biogas plant efficiency 36
Nov 07, 2016: Start of construction for two new biogas plants in France 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
EnviTec Biogas AG, Key Facts 5
EnviTec Biogas AG, Key Employees 6
EnviTec Biogas AG, Major Products and Services 7
EnviTec Biogas AG, History 8
EnviTec Biogas AG, Other Locations 12
EnviTec Biogas AG, Subsidiaries 12
EnviTec Biogas AG, Joint Venture 13
EnviTec Biogas AG, Key Competitors 20
EnviTec Biogas AG, Ratios based on current share price 21
EnviTec Biogas AG, Annual Ratios 22
EnviTec Biogas AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
EnviTec Biogas AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
EnviTec Biogas AG, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41