◆英語タイトル：Spicers Limited (SRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Spicers Limited (SRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Spicers Limited (Spicers) formerly PaperlinX Limited is a paper and packaging products distributor. The company specializes in the business of international distribution of paper and packaging products such as communication papers, specialty papers, graphic papers, converting papers, coated papers, packaging papers and various other allied products. It also offers LED and LCD display and sign and display substrates products. The company caters its services to commercial printing; digital media; label and packaging; industrial packaging; sign and display consumables and hardware, and architectural market sectors. It carries out business operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Spicers is headquartered in Dandenong South, Victoria, Australia.
Spicers Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2016: Spicers appoints David Martin as new CEO
Jul 01,2016: Spicers appoints Chief Executive Officer
May 25,2016: Spicers Limited Executive Changes
Mar 02,2016: Spicers back in the black as CEO steps down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Spicers Limited – Key Facts 5
Spicers Limited – Key Employees 6
Spicers Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Spicers Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Spicers Limited – History 9
Spicers Limited – Company Statement 10
Spicers Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Spicers Limited – Business Description 12
Spicers Limited – Corporate Strategy 13
Spicers Limited – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Spicers Limited – Strengths 14
Spicers Limited – Weaknesses 15
Spicers Limited – Opportunities 16
Spicers Limited – Threats 17
Spicers Limited – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Jul 01, 2016: Spicers appoints Chief Executive Officer 26
May 25, 2016: Spicers Limited Executive Changes 27
Section 5 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Spicers Limited, Key Facts 5
Spicers Limited, Key Employees 6
Spicers Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Spicers Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Spicers Limited, History 9
Spicers Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Spicers Limited, Key Competitors 18
Spicers Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
Spicers Limited, Annual Ratios 20
Spicers Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Spicers Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Spicers Limited, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31