◆英語タイトル：Avantium NV (AVTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Avantium NV (AVTX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Avantium NV (Avantium) is a chemical technology company. It primarily offers bio-based plastics and chemicals. Avantium offers catalysis R&D services and systems to its customers in the oil, gas, refinery, chemical and renewable energy industries. The company’s renewable chemistries business leverages its YXY technology to develop and commercialize products and processes related to renewable chemistry field. Its products are utilized as building blocks for materials, such as plastic bottles for beverages, films for food packaging and electronics, fibers for textiles, coatings and engineering plastics. Major subsidiaries of the company includes Avantium Technologies B.V, Avantium Support B.V, Avantium Cleantech B.V, Avantium Chemicals B.V., Furanix Technologies B.V. and Feedstock Technologies B.V. Avantium is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Avantium NV – Key Facts 5
Avantium NV – Key Employees 6
Avantium NV – Key Employee Biographies 7
Avantium NV – Major Products and Services 8
Avantium NV – History 9
Avantium NV – Company Statement 10
Avantium NV – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Avantium NV – Business Description 15
Avantium NV – Corporate Strategy 16
Avantium NV – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Avantium NV – Strengths 17
Avantium NV – Weaknesses 18
Avantium NV – Opportunities 19
Avantium NV – Threats 20
Avantium NV – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Avantium NV, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Avantium NV, Key Facts 5
Avantium NV, Key Employees 6
Avantium NV, Key Employee Biographies 7
Avantium NV, Major Products and Services 8
Avantium NV, History 9
Avantium NV, Subsidiaries 14
Avantium NV, Key Competitors 21
Avantium NV, Ratios based on current share price 22
Avantium NV, Annual Ratios 23
Avantium NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Avantium NV, Interim Ratios 26
Avantium NV, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32