◆英語タイトル：HDR Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
HDR Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HDR Inc (HDR) is a provider of construction services. The company’s portfolio of services includes architecture, engineering, planning, consulting, development, construction and engineering. The company provides its services to various sectors such as architecture, federal, oil and gas, power, education, health, defense and intelligence, science, technology, transportation, waste and water. It focuses on various projects in the mining, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors of the general contracting industry. It also offers sustainability and resiliency, asset management, environmental sciences, finance, economics, and research. It has presence across Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. HDR is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
HDR Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2019: HDR wins Evidence-Based Design Touchstone Award for Third Consecutive Year
Jun 18,2019: Xcel Energy inks 5-year service agreement with POWER Engineers
May 22,2019: Dehoney, Spellecacy assume new leadership roles
May 08,2019: Seventeen HDR Projects receive National Recognition
Apr 17,2019: Three HDR-led Research Projects Receive 2019 EDRA CORE Recognition
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
HDR Inc – Key Facts
HDR Inc – Key Employees
HDR Inc – Key Employee Biographies
HDR Inc – Key Operational Employees
HDR Inc – Major Products and Services
HDR Inc – History
HDR Inc – Company Statement
HDR Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HDR Inc – Business Description
HDR Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
HDR Inc – Strengths
HDR Inc – Weaknesses
HDR Inc – Opportunities
HDR Inc – Threats
HDR Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2019: HDR wins Evidence-Based Design Touchstone Award for Third Consecutive Year
Jun 18, 2019: Xcel Energy inks 5-year service agreement with POWER Engineers
May 22, 2019: Dehoney, Spellecacy assume new leadership roles
May 08, 2019: Seventeen HDR Projects receive National Recognition
Apr 17, 2019: Three HDR-led Research Projects Receive 2019 EDRA CORE Recognition
Apr 15, 2019: HDR’s Elena Sossenkina hires to Board of Directors for U.S. Society on Dams
Mar 19, 2019: ENR to recognize Holland Energy Park as Energy/Industrial Project of the Year
Mar 19, 2019: Connor Christian to serve as HDR Transportation BIM Program Manager
Mar 14, 2019: Jim Thomson returns to HDR to Lead Central U.S. Health Practice
Mar 12, 2019: Blanchard Joins HDR as Southeast Highways & Roads Lead
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
HDR Inc, Key Facts
HDR Inc, Key Employees
HDR Inc, Key Employees (cont..)
HDR Inc, Key Employee Biographies
HDR Inc, Key Operational Employees
HDR Inc, Major Products and Services
HDR Inc, History
HDR Inc, Other Locations
HDR Inc, Subsidiaries
HDR Inc, Key Competitors