◆英語タイトル：Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amazon.com Inc (Amazon) is an online retailer and web service provider. The company provides products such as apparel, auto and industrial items, beauty and health products, electronics, grocery, books, games, jewellery, kids and baby products, movies, music, sports goods, toys, tools and other related products. It also offers related support services, including home delivery and shipping, website hosting and other web related services. Amazon merchandises these products through company-owned online and physical platforms. These platforms are also used by various third parties for selling their goods. Besides, the company manufactures and commercializes various electric devices such as Kindle e-readers, fire tablets, fire TVs, echo, alexa, Ring and other devices. It also allows authors, musicians, filmmakers, and others to publish and sell content. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Amazon.com Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2021: Pypestream Appoints Bart Swanson and Amitabh Sharma to Board
Feb 22,2021: Buyer Group Led by Evercel Completes Acquisition of ZAGG
Feb 18,2021: Stockholders Approve ZAGG’s Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Group Led by Evercel
Feb 18,2021: Nerdy Announces Appointment of Cathy Beaudoin, Former Amazon and Gap Executive, to its Board of Directors
Feb 18,2021: Stockholders Approve ZAGG s Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Group Led by Evercel
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Amazon.com Inc – Key Facts
Amazon.com Inc – Key Employees
Amazon.com Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Amazon.com Inc – Major Products and Services
Amazon.com Inc – History
Amazon.com Inc – Company Statement
Amazon.com Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Amazon.com Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: AWS
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of world
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Amazon.com Inc – Corporate Strategy
Amazon.com Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Amazon.com Inc – Strengths
Amazon.com Inc – Weaknesses
Amazon.com Inc – Opportunities
Amazon.com Inc – Threats
Amazon.com Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Amazon.com Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 04, 2021: Pypestream Appoints Bart Swanson and Amitabh Sharma to Board
Feb 18, 2021: Nerdy Announces Appointment of Cathy Beaudoin, Former Amazon and Gap Executive, to its Board of Directors
Feb 11, 2021: D-BOX Technologies Reports Third Quarter Results
Feb 09, 2021: Amazon signs 130MW power purchase agreement with Eneco
Feb 03, 2021: Amazon’s first operational wind farm in Ireland delivers clean energy to the grid
Jan 20, 2021: Rivian reportedly reaches US$27.6bn value after new funding
Dec 17, 2020: Zoox unveils autonomous Robotaxi powered by NVIDIA
Dec 11, 2020: Engie signs 650MW power purchase agreements with Amazon
Dec 10, 2020: Amazon becomes world’s largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy, advancing its climate pledge commitment to be net-zero carbon by 2040
Dec 10, 2020: Orsted and Amazon sign Europe’s largest offshore wind corporate power purchase agreement
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Amazon.com Inc, Key Facts
Amazon.com Inc, Key Employees
Amazon.com Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Amazon.com Inc, Major Products and Services
Amazon.com Inc, History
Amazon.com Inc, Subsidiaries
Amazon.com Inc, Key Competitors
Amazon.com Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Amazon.com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Amazon.com Inc, Interim Ratios
Amazon.com Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios