◆英語タイトル：Energy Metals Ltd (EME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energy Metals Ltd (Energy Metals) is a mining and mineral exploration company that focuses on the development of mineral resources in Australia. It acquires, explores, operates, manages, produces, and develops uranium, vanadium, and mineral resource deposit properties. Energy Metals’ project portfolio includes Bigrlyi project, a uranium vanadium deposit, Ngalia regional project, and Macallan project located in the northwest of Alice Springs, Northern Territory; Anketell project, Mopoke Well project, Lakeside project, Manyingee project, and Lake Mason project located in Western Australia. The company carries out its operations in Northern Territory and Western Australia. Energy Metals is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Energy Metals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Energy Metals names Jun Zhou as non-executive director
Apr 03,2020: Energy Metals appoints non-executive directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Metals Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energy Metals Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Energy Metals Ltd – Key Information
Energy Metals Ltd – Overview
Energy Metals Ltd – Key Employees
Energy Metals Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Energy Metals Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Energy Metals Ltd – Major Products and Services
Energy Metals Ltd – History
Energy Metals Ltd – Company Statement
Energy Metals Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Energy Metals Ltd – Business Description
Energy Metals Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Energy Metals Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Energy Metals Ltd – Strengths
Energy Metals Ltd – Weaknesses
Energy Metals Ltd – Opportunities
Energy Metals Ltd – Threats
Energy Metals Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Energy Metals Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Information
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Ratios
Energy Metals Ltd, Share Data
Energy Metals Ltd, Major Products and Services
Energy Metals Ltd, History
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Employees
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Energy Metals Ltd, Other Locations
Energy Metals Ltd, Subsidiaries
Energy Metals Ltd, Key Competitors
Energy Metals Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Energy Metals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Energy Metals Ltd, Annual Ratios
Energy Metals Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Energy Metals Ltd (EME)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら