◆英語タイトル：Aggreko Plc (AGK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aggreko Plc (AGK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aggreko plc (Aggreko) is a provider of power generation and industrial heating and cooling solutions. It produces power; installs and operates modular and mobile power plants; and develops and rents electric solutions and equipment. The company offers range of diesel and gas power generators; transformers; load banks; cables, distribution boards, and other accessories for hire. Aggreko also provides various cooling equipment such as modular cooling towers, air-cooled chillers and air conditioners, heat exchangers, dehumidifiers, and industrial process cooling solutions for events, exhibitions, commercial complexes, large office buildings, hospitals, and hotels and malls. It serves utilities, oil and gas, services, contracting, shipping, mining, events, construction, manufacturing, military, petrochemical and refining, and other sectors across Europe, South America, North America, Russia, Caspian, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Aggreko is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Aggreko Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 23,2017: New developments result in a fresh approach to securing Shetland electricity supply
Nov 13,2017: Aggreko appoints new CFO
Oct 19,2017: Aggreko Doubles Size of Minneapolis Service Center
Jul 12,2017: Aggreko launches worlds first rental generator for use in hazardous zones
Jul 05,2017: Aggreko provided pre-commissioning power to America’s first offshore wind farm
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Aggreko Plc – Key Facts 5
Aggreko Plc – Key Employees 6
Aggreko Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Aggreko Plc – Major Products and Services 8
Aggreko Plc – History 10
Aggreko Plc – Company Statement 13
Aggreko Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Aggreko Plc – Business Description 16
Aggreko Plc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Aggreko Plc – Strengths 17
Aggreko Plc – Weaknesses 18
Aggreko Plc – Opportunities 19
Aggreko Plc – Threats 20
Aggreko Plc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Nov 23, 2017: New developments result in a fresh approach to securing Shetland electricity supply 30
Nov 13, 2017: Aggreko appoints new CFO 31
Oct 19, 2017: Aggreko Doubles Size of Minneapolis Service Center 32
Jul 12, 2017: Aggreko launches worlds first rental generator for use in hazardous zones 33
Jul 05, 2017: Aggreko provided pre-commissioning power to America’s first offshore wind farm 34
May 22, 2017: ENEO signs contract with Aggreko for developing 10MW thermal power plant in Maroua, Cameroon 35
May 03, 2017: Aggreko Expands In Corpus Christi 36
Apr 28, 2017: Aggreko to provide solar-diesel hybrid power to Nevsun in Eritrea for ten years 37
Apr 28, 2017: Aggreko signs 10-year solar-diesel power deal in Eritrea 38
Mar 03, 2017: Aggreko signs two year data centre power deal 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Aggreko Plc, Key Facts 5
Aggreko Plc, Key Employees 6
Aggreko Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Aggreko Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Aggreko Plc, History 10
Aggreko Plc, Subsidiaries 14
Aggreko Plc, Key Competitors 21
Aggreko Plc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Aggreko Plc, Annual Ratios 23
Aggreko Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Aggreko Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Aggreko Plc, Interim Ratios 27
Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43