◆英語タイトル：Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd (CCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd (CCL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd (CCA) manufactures, distributes, and markets carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. The company’s product portfolio comprises carbonated soft drinks, sports and energy drinks, iced tea, fruit juices, sparkling beverages, flavored milk, coffee, tea, beer, cider, spirits and alcoholic beverages. It markets products under Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Pump brands. The company’s own brands include Lift, Kirks, Feral, Deep Spring, Miller Chill, Molson Coors, Barista, and Fuze Tea. Geographically, the company operates across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Samoa. The company manages production facilities and warehouses across Australia. CCA is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 13,2021: Coca-Cola Amatil become members of RE100
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Key Facts
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Key Employees
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Major Products and Services
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – History
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Company Statement
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Australia
Business Segment: Corporate and Services
Business Segment: Indonesia and Papua New Guinea
Business Segment: Pacific
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Strengths
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Weaknesses
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Opportunities
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Threats
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 13, 2021: Coca-Cola Amatil become members of RE100
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Key Facts
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Key Employees
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Major Products and Services
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, History
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Subsidiaries
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Key Competitors
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Annual Ratios
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios