◆英語タイトル：Zotefoams plc (ZTF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Zotefoams plc (Zotefoams) is a chemical manufacturer that markets cross-linked block foams. The company offers products such as microzote, zotek F, zotek N, T tubes, plastazote, evazote, zotek peba foam, supazote, and others. It offers services such as manufacturing and distribution services. Zotefoams serves its products to areas of sports and leisure, transport, packaging, toys, building, healthcare, seals and gaskets, marine, construction, automotive, adhesive tapes, pharmaceutical, food, leisure and military equipment. The company has its operations in Canada, Belgium, Brazil, Austria, Croatia, Chile, China, Denmark, the UK, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Egypt, Finland, and others. Zotefoams is headquartered in Croydon, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zotefoams plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zotefoams plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Zotefoams plc – Key Information
Zotefoams plc – Overview
Zotefoams plc – Key Employees
Zotefoams plc – Key Employee Biographies
Zotefoams plc – Key Operational Heads
Zotefoams plc – Major Products and Services
Zotefoams plc – History
Zotefoams plc – Company Statement
Zotefoams plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Zotefoams plc – Business Description
Zotefoams plc – Corporate Strategy
Zotefoams plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Zotefoams plc – Strengths
Zotefoams plc – Weaknesses
Zotefoams plc – Opportunities
Zotefoams plc – Threats
Zotefoams plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Zotefoams plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Zotefoams plc, Key Information
Zotefoams plc, Key Ratios
Zotefoams plc, Share Data
Zotefoams plc, Major Products and Services
Zotefoams plc, History
Zotefoams plc, Key Employees
Zotefoams plc, Key Employee Biographies
Zotefoams plc, Key Operational Heads
Zotefoams plc, Other Locations
Zotefoams plc, Subsidiaries
Zotefoams plc, Key Competitors
Zotefoams plc, SWOT Analysis
Zotefoams plc, Ratios based on current share price
Zotefoams plc, Annual Ratios
Zotefoams plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios