◆英語タイトル：Xvivo Perfusion AB (XVIVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Xvivo Perfusion AB (Xvivo) is a medical technology company that provides organ transplantation solutions. The company develops organ preservation products such as perfadex and silicone tubing sets and normothermic perfusion products. It offers normothermic perfusion products such as STEEN solutions, XVIVO organ chambers, XVIVO lung cannula sets and XPS-XVIVO perfusion systems, among others. Xvivo develops its products based on ex vivo lung perfusion technology. The company markets its products in Italy, Sweden, Turkey, Israel, India, Japan, the US and Brazil. Xvivo is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Xvivo Perfusion AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 17,2021: First Belgian patient receives heart transplant with new preservation technology
Jul 10,2020: XVIVO Perfusion : In the starting blocks for heart preservation and PrimECC trial
Apr 28,2020: Magnus Nilsson hands over the baton to Dag Andersson as President and CEO of XVIVO Perfusion
Apr 09,2020: Strong cash flow despite the influence of Covid-19
Jan 30,2020: Xvivo Perfusion: A historic year ended with a quarter of sales records
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Xvivo Perfusion AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Xvivo Perfusion AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Key Information
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Overview
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Key Employees
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Key Employee Biographies
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Key Operational Heads
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Major Products and Services
Xvivo Perfusion AB – History
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Company Statement
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Xvivo Perfusion AB
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Business Description
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Corporate Strategy
Xvivo Perfusion AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Strengths
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Weaknesses
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Opportunities
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Threats
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Xvivo Perfusion AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Information
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Ratios
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Share Data
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Major Products and Services
Xvivo Perfusion AB, History
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Employees
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Employee Biographies
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Operational Heads
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Other Locations
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Subsidiaries
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Key Competitors
Xvivo Perfusion AB, SWOT Analysis
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Ratios based on current share price
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Annual Ratios
Xvivo Perfusion AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Xvivo Perfusion AB (XVIVO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら