◆英語タイトル：The Walsh Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
The Walsh Group – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Walsh Group (Walsh Group) is a provider of general construction contracting services. It offers construction management, design-build, finance, and operation and outfitting services. Its service offerings include pre-construction, design and construction, building Information model (BIM), public-private partnerships solutions, operations and maintenance, sustainable construction and lean construction. Walsh Group serves to building projects including aviation, education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, parking, retail, residential, office and entertainment; transportation projects, which include bridges, highways and transit; hydro and power; water treatment and industrial projects. The company performs its operations through its subsidiaries and regional offices across North America. Walsh Group is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
The Walsh Group Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2020 The Walsh Group wins Corporate Legendary Landmark Award
Jul 25,2019 The Walsh Group completes Seattle’s one-of-a-kind substation
Jun 25,2019 The Walsh Group names Andy Douglas Vice President of Carolinas Transportation
Jun 20,2019 The Walsh Group names Brad Sanders Vice President of Southwest Water
Feb 24,2019 The Walsh Group welcomes Tony Ames as Vice President of Southwest Transportation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
The Walsh Group – Key Facts
The Walsh Group – Key Employees
The Walsh Group – Key Operational Employees
The Walsh Group – Major Products and Services
The Walsh Group – History
The Walsh Group – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Walsh Group – Business Description
The Walsh Group – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
The Walsh Group – Strengths
The Walsh Group – Weaknesses
The Walsh Group – Opportunities
The Walsh Group – Threats
The Walsh Group – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 13, 2020: The Walsh Group wins Corporate Legendary Landmark Award
Jul 25, 2019: The Walsh Group completes Seattle’s one-of-a-kind substation
Jun 25, 2019: The Walsh Group names Andy Douglas Vice President of Carolinas Transportation
Jun 20, 2019: The Walsh Group names Brad Sanders Vice President of Southwest Water
Feb 24, 2019: The Walsh Group welcomes Tony Ames as Vice President of Southwest Transportation
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Walsh Group, Key Facts
The Walsh Group, Key Employees
The Walsh Group, Key Operational Employees
The Walsh Group, Major Products and Services
The Walsh Group, History
The Walsh Group, Other Locations
The Walsh Group, Subsidiaries
The Walsh Group, Key Competitors