◆英語タイトル：Vysarn Ltd (MHM) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Metals and Mining
Vysarn Ltd (MHM) – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vysarn Ltd, formerly MHM Metals, is a mining and exploration company which is primarily identifies and assesses opportunities in the mineral resources sector. The company carries out aluminum salt slag processing which is the byproduct of secondary industry. It is involved in the production of new aluminium metal from alumina and recycling and re-melting of scrap aluminium. The company also produces and supplies non metallic products (NMP) to domestic and overseas customers. The company utilizes various technologies to reclaim, existing salt cake landfills, and materials from the ground. It supplies products through its subsidiaries and facilities located in Australia. Vysarn is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Vysarn Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 28,2019: Vysarn’s Pentium enters into contract with Chichester Metals and FMG Solomon
Nov 28,2019: Vysarn appoints James Clement as chief executive officer and managing director
Nov 01,2019: Vysarn enters into general works contract with Roy Hill Iron Ore
Oct 28,2019: Vysarn: Mr Chris Brophy to move to Non-Executive Director
Sep 30,2019: Vysarn’s Pentium Hydro wins contract for Tropicana gold mine
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Vysarn Ltd – Key Facts
Vysarn Ltd – Key Employees
Vysarn Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Vysarn Ltd – Major Products and Services
Vysarn Ltd – History
Vysarn Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vysarn Ltd – Business Description
Vysarn Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vysarn Ltd – Strengths
Vysarn Ltd – Weaknesses
Vysarn Ltd – Opportunities
Vysarn Ltd – Threats
Vysarn Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2019: Vysarn’s Pentium enters into contract with Chichester Metals and FMG Solomon
Nov 28, 2019: Vysarn appoints James Clement as chief executive officer and managing director
Nov 01, 2019: Vysarn enters into general works contract with Roy Hill Iron Ore
Oct 28, 2019: Vysarn: Mr Chris Brophy to move to Non-Executive Director
Sep 30, 2019: Vysarn’s Pentium Hydro wins contract for Tropicana gold mine
Sep 16, 2019: Vysarn to provide waterwell services to FMG and mobilises rigs to BHP’s Olympic Dam
May 16, 2019: Vysarn appoints Sheldon Burt and Chris Brophy as non-executive directors
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Vysarn Ltd, Key Facts
Vysarn Ltd, Key Employees
Vysarn Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Vysarn Ltd, Major Products and Services
Vysarn Ltd, History
Vysarn Ltd, Subsidiaries
Vysarn Ltd, Key Competitors