◆英語タイトル：Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Volkswagen AG (Volkswagen), a subsidiary of Porsche Automobil Holding SE, is an automobile manufacturer. The company develops vehicles and engines, and produces and sells passenger cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles, light commercial vehicles, genuine parts, turbomachinery, large-bore diesel engines, propulsion components, special gear units and testing systems. It also provides leasing, banking and insurance, dealer and customer financing, and fleet management and mobility services. Volkswagen markets products under brands such as Volkswagen, Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi, Ducati, Scania and MAN. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific and other regions. The company has production facilities across the world. Volkswagen is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen, Germany.
Volkswagen AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Volkswagen announces financial year results
Mar 15,2021: Volkswagen annual media conference 2021
Mar 15,2021: Iberdrola, Volkswagen Group and SEAT bolster partnership to accelerate electrification in Spain
Mar 15,2021: Volkswagen Group and bp to join forces to expand ultra-fast electric vehicle charging across Europe
Mar 04,2021: Energy Web and Volkswagen jointly investigate the potential of blockchains for energy market integration
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Volkswagen AG – Key Facts
Volkswagen AG – Key Employees
Volkswagen AG – Key Employee Biographies
Volkswagen AG – Major Products and Services
Volkswagen AG – History
Volkswagen AG – Company Statement
Volkswagen AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Volkswagen AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive Division
Business Segment: Financial Services Division
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe/Other
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South America
Volkswagen AG – Corporate Strategy
Volkswagen AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Volkswagen AG – Strengths
Volkswagen AG – Weaknesses
Volkswagen AG – Opportunities
Volkswagen AG – Threats
Volkswagen AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Volkswagen AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2021: Volkswagen announces financial year results
Mar 15, 2021: Volkswagen annual media conference 2021
Mar 15, 2021: Iberdrola, Volkswagen Group and SEAT bolster partnership to accelerate electrification in Spain
Mar 15, 2021: Volkswagen Group and bp to join forces to expand ultra-fast electric vehicle charging across Europe
Mar 04, 2021: Energy Web and Volkswagen jointly investigate the potential of blockchains for energy market integration
Feb 03, 2021: Electreon wins a tender to provide road charging technology for a project funded by the German Government
Jan 07, 2021: Climate-friendly fuel for sea freighters
Jan 04, 2021: $5 million Volkswagen light duty electric vehicle infrastructure program to open in February
Dec 29, 2020: Baker-Polito administration announces availability of additional $4 million to fund electric vehicle charging infrastructure
Dec 28, 2020: Initial contact: The mobile charging robot – presenting a vision
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Volkswagen AG, Key Facts
Volkswagen AG, Key Employees
Volkswagen AG, Key Employee Biographies
Volkswagen AG, Major Products and Services
Volkswagen AG, History
Volkswagen AG, Subsidiaries
Volkswagen AG, Affiliate
Volkswagen AG, Joint Venture
Volkswagen AG, Key Competitors
Volkswagen AG, Ratios based on current share price
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Volkswagen AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Volkswagen AG, Interim Ratios
Volkswagen AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios