◆英語タイトル：Vexim SA (ALVXM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vexim SA (Vexim), a subsidiary of Stryker Corp, is a healthcare product manufacturer that provides solutions for patients suffering from vertebral compression fractures. The company provides solutions such as controlled anatomical restoration and advanced vertebroplasty therapy. Its controlled anatomical restoration include biomaterials, 3D mapping software, cement mixing systems, and others. Vexim’s advanced vertebroplasty therapy solutions offer a high-pressure injector for use with mixer that is specifically adapted to high viscosity cement. The company uses 3D reconstruction technique to evaluate the anatomical restoration in a clear and accurate way. Vexim is headquartered in Toulouse, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vexim SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vexim SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Vexim SA – Key Information
Vexim SA – Overview
Vexim SA – Key Employees
Vexim SA – Key Employee Biographies
Vexim SA – Key Operational Heads
Vexim SA – Major Products and Services
Vexim SA – History
Vexim SA – Company Statement
Vexim SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vexim SA – Business Description
Vexim SA – Corporate Strategy
Vexim SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vexim SA – Strengths
Vexim SA – Weaknesses
Vexim SA – Opportunities
Vexim SA – Threats
Vexim SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Vexim SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Vexim SA, Key Information
Vexim SA, Key Ratios
Vexim SA, Share Data
Vexim SA, Major Products and Services
Vexim SA, History
Vexim SA, Key Employees
Vexim SA, Key Employee Biographies
Vexim SA, Key Operational Heads
Vexim SA, Other Locations
Vexim SA, Subsidiaries
Vexim SA, Key Competitors
Vexim SA, SWOT Analysis
Vexim SA, Ratios based on current share price
Vexim SA, Annual Ratios
Vexim SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios