◆英語タイトル：Vetoquinol SA (VETO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Vetoquinol SA (Vetoquinol) is a veterinary pharmaceutical company that develops, produces and distributes veterinary drugs and non-medicinal products. The company provides pain management, anti-infective, hygiene and care, pest control, behavior, internal medicine, reproduction, behaviour and cardiology-nephrology products. It offers services for dogs, cats, cattle, pigs, and others. Vetoquinol offers its products under the brand of Tolfedine CS, Tolfine, Cimalgex, Flexadin, Caniviton, Diurizone, Marbocyl, Forcyl, Ceftiocyl, Clavaseptin, Clindaseptin, Cefaseptin, Kefloril, Aurizon, Oridermyl, Longamox, Pen-Histra-Strep, and others. The company sells its products in France, Austria, Canada, Italy, Poland, Spain and the Netherland, among others. Vetoquinol is headquartered in Lure, France.
Vetoquinol SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 21,2021: Vetoquinol announces 2020 sales
Sep 21,2020: VETIMPRESS DELIVERING DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TO FARM VETS WITH A GROWING NETWORK OF PARTNERSHIPS
Jul 29,2020: Vetoquinol : 2020 first half results consolidated sales: €196.1M (UP 7.5% at constant exchange rates) net income group share: €15.1M (7.7% of sales)
Apr 28,2020: Vetoquinol: Dominique Derveaux appointed group chief operations officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vetoquinol SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vetoquinol SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Vetoquinol SA – Key Information
Vetoquinol SA – Overview
Vetoquinol SA – Key Employees
Vetoquinol SA – Key Employee Biographies
Vetoquinol SA – Key Operational Heads
Vetoquinol SA – Major Products and Services
Vetoquinol SA – History
Vetoquinol SA – Company Statement
Vetoquinol SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vetoquinol SA – Business Description
Vetoquinol SA – Corporate Strategy
Vetoquinol SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vetoquinol SA – Strengths
Vetoquinol SA – Weaknesses
Vetoquinol SA – Opportunities
Vetoquinol SA – Threats
Vetoquinol SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Vetoquinol SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Vetoquinol SA, Key Information
Vetoquinol SA, Key Ratios
Vetoquinol SA, Share Data
Vetoquinol SA, Major Products and Services
Vetoquinol SA, History
Vetoquinol SA, Key Employees
Vetoquinol SA, Key Employee Biographies
Vetoquinol SA, Key Operational Heads
Vetoquinol SA, Other Locations
Vetoquinol SA, Subsidiaries
Vetoquinol SA, Key Competitors
Vetoquinol SA, SWOT Analysis
Vetoquinol SA, Ratios based on current share price
Vetoquinol SA, Annual Ratios
Vetoquinol SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios