◆英語タイトル：Verastem Inc (VSTM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Verastem Inc (Verastem) is a biopharmaceutical company which focus on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel small molecule drugs to treat cancer. The company’s marketed product COPIKTRA, an oral inhibitor of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) is used to hematologic malignancies. Its pipeline products include VS-6766 a unique inhibitor of the RAF/MEK signaling pathway is used for the treatment of certain types of hematologic and solid cancers, T-cell lymphoma, lung cancer, neck cancer, mesothelioma, ovarian cancer and other advanced cancers. The company operates laboratory in Needham, Massachusetts, the US and has operational presence in Germany. Verastem is headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts, the US.
Verastem Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 18,2021: Verastem Oncology Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results, Clinical Updates and Guidance for Key Milestones in 2021 and 1H 2022
Mar 02,2021: Verastem Oncology to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
Jan 20,2021: Frank Neumann, M.D., Ph.D., to Depart Verastem Oncology
Jan 06,2021: Verastem Oncology Appoints Frank Neumann, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Medical Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Verastem Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Verastem Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Verastem Inc – Key Information
Verastem Inc – Overview
Verastem Inc – Key Employees
Verastem Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Verastem Inc – Key Operational Heads
Verastem Inc – Major Products and Services
Verastem Inc – History
Verastem Inc – Company Statement
Verastem Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Verastem Inc – Business Description
Verastem Inc – Corporate Strategy
Verastem Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Verastem Inc – Strengths
Verastem Inc – Weaknesses
Verastem Inc – Opportunities
Verastem Inc – Threats
Verastem Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Verastem Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Verastem Inc, Key Information
Verastem Inc, Key Ratios
Verastem Inc, Share Data
Verastem Inc, Major Products and Services
Verastem Inc, History
Verastem Inc, Key Employees
Verastem Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Verastem Inc, Key Operational Heads
Verastem Inc, Other Locations
Verastem Inc, Subsidiaries
Verastem Inc, Key Competitors
Verastem Inc, SWOT Analysis
Verastem Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Verastem Inc, Annual Ratios
Verastem Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios