◆英語タイトル：Valora Holding AG (VALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Valora Holding AG (VALN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Valora Holding AG (Valora) is an independent retail company, which principally offers general consumable items through retail outlets. The company along with its subsidiaries and affiliates specializes in the distribution and retailing of food and nonfood items, including newspapers and magazines, tobacco, beverages, and bakery products. Valora primarily operates through kiosk and other small-surface retail outlets at rail stations, malls, and other places. Its branded outlets include Valora, K Kiosk, Bob Finance, Press & Books, Spettacolo, Ditsch, CIGO, and Naville. The company also operates a network of coffee bars in prime locations. Valora has presence in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Luxembourg. Valora is headquartered in Muttenz, Switzerland.
Valora Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Valora announces 2017 half-year result and further operational progress
Jun 15,2017: Valora wins European technology award for its digitalisation strategy
Feb 28,2017: Valora announces 2016 performance of all its business areas
Mar 08,2016: Valora’s 2015 results exceed previously communicated guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Valora Holding AG – Key Facts 5
Valora Holding AG – Key Employees 6
Valora Holding AG – Key Employee Biographies 7
Valora Holding AG – Major Products and Services 8
Valora Holding AG – History 9
Valora Holding AG – Company Statement 11
Valora Holding AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Valora Holding AG – Business Description 14
Valora Holding AG – Corporate Strategy 15
Valora Holding AG – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Valora Holding AG – Strengths 16
Valora Holding AG – Weaknesses 17
Valora Holding AG – Opportunities 18
Valora Holding AG – Threats 19
Valora Holding AG – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Jul 27, 2017: Valora announces 2017 half-year result and further operational progress 28
Jun 15, 2017: Valora wins European technology award for its digitalisation strategy 29
Feb 28, 2017: Valora announces 2016 performance of all its business areas 30
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Valora Holding AG, Key Facts 5
Valora Holding AG, Key Employees 6
Valora Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Valora Holding AG, Major Products and Services 8
Valora Holding AG, History 9
Valora Holding AG, Subsidiaries 12
Valora Holding AG, Key Competitors 20
Valora Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price 21
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios 22
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Valora Holding AG, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35