◆英語タイトル：US Foods Holding Corp (USFD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
US Foods Holding Corp (USFD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
US Foods Holding Corp. (US Foods) is a food distribution company. The company markets and distributes fresh, frozen, and dry food and non-food products to foodservice customers. Its major products include meat, seafood, refrigerated, frozen, and dry grocery products, dairy products, beverages, and other produce. It markets and sells these products under various brands such as Chef’s Line, Rykoff Sexton, Stock Yards, Metro Deli, Harvest Value, Monarch, Monogram, Molly’s Kitchen, and Glenview Farms. The company, through its retail outlets, Chef’Stores, Food Fanatics, and Smart Foodservice, distributes food service equipment and supplies. It majorly serves independently owned single and multi-unit restaurants, regional concepts, national restaurant chains, nursing homes, hospitals, hotels and motels, country clubs, government and military organizations, colleges and universities, and retail locations. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
US Foods Holding Corp – Key Facts
US Foods Holding Corp – Key Employees
US Foods Holding Corp – Key Employee Biographies
US Foods Holding Corp – Major Products and Services
US Foods Holding Corp – History
US Foods Holding Corp – Company Statement
US Foods Holding Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
US Foods Holding Corp – Business Description
Product Category: Beverage Products
Product Category: Dairy
Product Category: Dry Grocery Products
Product Category: Equipment, disposables and supplies
Product Category: Meats and Seafood
Product Category: Produce
Product Category: Refrigerated and Frozen Grocery Products
US Foods Holding Corp – Corporate Strategy
US Foods Holding Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
US Foods Holding Corp – Strengths
US Foods Holding Corp – Weaknesses
US Foods Holding Corp – Opportunities
US Foods Holding Corp – Threats
US Foods Holding Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
US Foods Holding Corp, Key Facts
US Foods Holding Corp, Key Employees
US Foods Holding Corp, Key Employee Biographies
US Foods Holding Corp, Major Products and Services
US Foods Holding Corp, History
US Foods Holding Corp, Other Locations
US Foods Holding Corp, Subsidiaries
US Foods Holding Corp, Key Competitors
US Foods Holding Corp, Ratios based on current share price
US Foods Holding Corp, Annual Ratios
US Foods Holding Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
US Foods Holding Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
US Foods Holding Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios