◆英語タイトル：Unit Corp (UNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Unit Corp (Unit) is a diversified energy company that offers exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The company offers acquisition of producing oil and natural gas properties, contract drilling of onshore oil and natural gas wells, and gathering and processing of natural gas. It operates onshore drilling rigs in the Anadarko and Arkoma Basins, the Rocky Mountains and the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast. Unit also offers services for gas gathering, processing, treating, compression, dehydration, transportation and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company has operations throughout the US. Unit is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.
Unit Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Unit announces commencement of trading on OTC market
Oct 27,2020: Unit announces changes to senior management
Sep 03,2020: Unit successfully completes financial restructuring
May 22,2020: Unit Voluntarily Files Chapter 11 Cases to Restructure Balance Sheet
Mar 16,2020: Unit Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Unit Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Unit Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Unit Corp – Key Information
Unit Corp – Overview
Unit Corp – Key Employees
Unit Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Unit Corp – Key Operational Heads
Unit Corp – Major Products and Services
Unit Corp – History
Unit Corp – Company Statement
Unit Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Unit Corp – Business Description
Unit Corp – Corporate Strategy
Unit Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Unit Corp – Strengths
Unit Corp – Weaknesses
Unit Corp – Opportunities
Unit Corp – Threats
Unit Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Unit Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Unit Corp, Key Information
Unit Corp, Key Ratios
Unit Corp, Share Data
Unit Corp, Major Products and Services
Unit Corp, History
Unit Corp, Key Employees
Unit Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Unit Corp, Key Operational Heads
Unit Corp, Other Locations
Unit Corp, Subsidiaries
Unit Corp, Key Competitors
Unit Corp, SWOT Analysis
Unit Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Unit Corp, Annual Ratios
Unit Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios