◆英語タイトル：Unichem Laboratories Ltd (UNICHEMLAB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Unichem Laboratories Ltd (Unichem) is an integrated, specialty pharmaceutical company which manufactures pharmaceutical formulations, generic products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API’s). The company offers its products in the therapeutic areas of gastroenterology, anti-invectives, anti-bacterial, diabetology, psychiatry, cardiology, central nervous system, neurology and pain management, among others. Its product portfolio includes alfuzosin hydrochloride, aripiprazole, cetirizine hydrochloride, glipizide, meloxicam, paliperidone, quetiapine fumarate, apixaban, apremilast and solifenacin succinate. Unichem also provides product development, process chemistry and manufacturing of complex API as well as dosage forms from samples and trial quantities for regulatory assistance. The company conducts research and development activities to develop chemical processes for APIs and contract formulations for generic companies. It operates business activities in Americas, ACASIA and European Union. Unichem is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Unichem Laboratories Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 11,2018: Tentative ANDA Approval from USFDA for Unichem s Tadalafil Tablets 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg
Nov 27,2018: Unichem has received Establishment Inspection Report(EIR) for the Post Marketing Adverse Drug Experience Inspection conducted by the USFDA from June 25, 2018 to June 29, 2018, indicating closure of inspection.
Nov 26,2018: Unichem Laboratories announces establishment inspection report
Oct 22,2018: Unichem’s API manufacturing facilities at Pithampur and Roha receive establishment inspection reports (EIR) from the USFDA
Sep 03,2018: Unichem Laboratories announces retirement of chief financial officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Unichem Laboratories Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Unichem Laboratories Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Information
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Overview
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Employees
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Major Products and Services
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – History
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Company Statement
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Business Description
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Strengths
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Weaknesses
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Opportunities
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Threats
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Unichem Laboratories Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Information
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Ratios
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Share Data
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Major Products and Services
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, History
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Employees
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Other Locations
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Subsidiaries
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Key Competitors
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Annual Ratios
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Performance Chart
Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Unichem Laboratories Ltd (UNICHEMLAB)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら