◆英語タイトル：Under Armour Inc (UAA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Under Armour Inc (UAA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Under Armour Inc (Under Armour) is a developer, marketer, and distributor of apparel, footwear, and accessories. The company provides products under multiple price levels to cater to diverse customer categories. It sells products through retail stores, direct-to-consumer sales channels, e-commerce websites, and product licensing worldwide. Under Armour undertakes the wholesale distribution of products to national, regional, independent, and specialty retailers. The company markets its products under Heatgear, Coldgear, I WILL, Under Armour, UA Hovr, Rush, and Under Armour UA Logo brand names. The company has business presence across North America, Latin America, Europe the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Under Armour is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Under Armour Inc – Key Facts
Under Armour Inc – Key Employees
Under Armour Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Under Armour Inc – Major Products and Services
Under Armour Inc – History
Under Armour Inc – Company Statement
Under Armour Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Under Armour Inc – Business Description
Product Category: Accessories
Product Category: Apparel
Product Category: Connected Fitness
Product Category: Corporate Other
Product Category: Footwear
Product Category: License
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Connected Fitness
Geographical Segment: Corporate Other
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Under Armour Inc – Corporate Strategy
Under Armour Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Under Armour Inc – Strengths
Under Armour Inc – Weaknesses
Under Armour Inc – Opportunities
Under Armour Inc – Threats
Under Armour Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Under Armour Inc, Key Facts
Under Armour Inc, Key Employees
Under Armour Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Under Armour Inc, Major Products and Services
Under Armour Inc, History
Under Armour Inc, Other Locations
Under Armour Inc, Subsidiaries
Under Armour Inc, Key Competitors
Under Armour Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Under Armour Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios