◆英語タイトル：UGL Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
UGL Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
UGL Ltd (UGL), a subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited, is a construction and engineering company. It offers a wide range of services, including engineering, construction, fabrication, manufacturing, commissioning, operations, maintenance, supply chain and technical services, decommissioning and asset management. The company also offers overhaul, project delivery, logistics, security, implementation, and refurbishments and upgrades and other services. It serves communications, transport, water, power, resources, defense and security, and social infrastructure sectors. The company carries out its operations through its subsidiaries and offices spread across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. UGL is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
UGL Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2021: CIMIC’s UGL and CPB Contractors secure ECI contract for CopperString 2.0
Feb 10,2021: CIMIC’s UGL secures $110m in maintenance services contract extensions
Dec 07,2020: UGL wins utilities contracts worth $83m in Australia
Aug 10,2020: CIMIC’s UGL secures $200M in maintenance contracts in mining sector
Aug 10,2020: UGL secures $200M in maintenance contracts in mining sector
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
UGL Ltd – Key Facts
UGL Ltd – Key Employees
UGL Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
UGL Ltd – Major Products and Services
UGL Ltd – History
UGL Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
UGL Ltd – Business Description
UGL Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
UGL Ltd – Strengths
UGL Ltd – Weaknesses
UGL Ltd – Opportunities
UGL Ltd – Threats
UGL Ltd – Key Competitors
UGL Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2021: CIMIC’s UGL and CPB Contractors secure ECI contract for CopperString 2.0
Feb 10, 2021: CIMIC’s UGL secures $110m in maintenance services contract extensions
Dec 07, 2020: UGL wins utilities contracts worth $83m in Australia
Aug 10, 2020: CIMIC’s UGL secures $200M in maintenance contracts in mining sector
Aug 10, 2020: UGL secures $200M in maintenance contracts in mining sector
Jul 22, 2020: UGL secures $180 million in maintenance services contracts
Jul 22, 2020: CIMIC’s UGL secures $180m in maintenance services contracts
Feb 12, 2020: UGL to supply oil and gas maintenance services for Australian projects
Feb 11, 2020: CIMIC Group’s UGL secures $450 million in oil and gas maintenance sector
Jan 22, 2020: UGL to provide project maintenance services for WA mining companies
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
UGL Ltd, Key Facts
UGL Ltd, Key Employees
UGL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
UGL Ltd, Major Products and Services
UGL Ltd, History
UGL Ltd, Other Locations
UGL Ltd, Joint Venture
UGL Ltd, Key Competitors
UGL Ltd, Recent Deals Summary