◆英語タイトル：Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Triple-S Management Corp (TSM) offers managed care and related products. It also offers life insurance, accident and disability insurance, and property and casualty insurance. Its managed care products are offered in the commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare markets. commercial market includes corporate accounts, federal government employees, local government employees, individual accounts, and Medicare Supplement. Medicare and Medicaid are the health reforms funded by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and the government of Puerto Rico respectively. TSM offers health benefit services to subscribers through contracts with hospitals, dentists, physicians, laboratories, and other organizations. The company promotes its products, through a network of independent agents and brokers along with an internal sales force in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, the British Virgin Islands, and Anguilla. TSM is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the US.
The company reported a net premium earned of US$$3,605.5 million in FY2020, as compared to US$3,252.9 million an increase of 10.8% in FY2019.
Triple-S Management Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2021: Triple-S Management appoints Victor Haddock as chief financial officer
Nov 06,2020: Triple-S Management reports third quarter 2020 results
Mar 26,2020: Abarca, Triple-S accelerate launch of Puerto Rico’s first home delivery pharmacy program during the COVID-19 crisis
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Triple-S Management Corp – Key Facts
Triple-S Management Corp – Key Employees
Triple-S Management Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Triple-S Management Corp – Major Products and Services
Triple-S Management Corp – History
Triple-S Management Corp – Company Statement
Triple-S Management Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Triple-S Management Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Life Insurance
Business Segment: Managed Care
Business Segment: Property and Casualty Insurance
Triple-S Management Corp – Corporate Strategy
Triple-S Management Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Triple-S Management Corp – Strengths
Triple-S Management Corp – Weaknesses
Triple-S Management Corp – Opportunities
Triple-S Management Corp – Threats
Triple-S Management Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 25, 2021: Triple-S Management appoints Victor Haddock as chief financial officer
Nov 06, 2020: Triple-S Management reports third quarter 2020 results
Mar 26, 2020: Abarca, Triple-S accelerate launch of Puerto Rico’s first home delivery pharmacy program during the COVID-19 crisis
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Triple-S Management Corp, Key Facts
Triple-S Management Corp, Key Employees
Triple-S Management Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Triple-S Management Corp, Major Products and Services
Triple-S Management Corp, History
Triple-S Management Corp, Subsidiaries
Triple-S Management Corp, Key Competitors
Triple-S Management Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Triple-S Management Corp, Annual Ratios
Triple-S Management Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Triple-S Management Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios