◆英語タイトル：Trevena Inc (TRVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Trevena Inc (Trevena) is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops G-protein coupled receptor targeted medicines. The company provides products such as RV027, TRV130, TRV734 and TRV250. Its TRV027 is an intravenous drug used for the treatment of acute heart failure in combination with standard diuretic therapy. Trevena’s TRV130 is an intravenous G protein biased ligand that targets the mu opioid receptor. The company’s GPCR is associated with beneficial versus adverse biological effects. Its TRV250 is an oral delta opioid biased ligand for treatment of refactory migraine. Trevena is headquartered in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, the US.
Trevena Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 18,2021: Trevena, Inc. Appoints Marvin H. Johnson, Jr. to Board of Directors
Mar 09,2021: Trevena reports fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Mar 05,2021: Trevena to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 9, 2021
Jan 07,2021: Trevena, Inc. to Participate in Two Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
Sep 21,2020: Trevena, Inc. Announces Presentations at the Virtual 2020 American College of Clinical Pharmacology Annual Meeting
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trevena Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Trevena Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Trevena Inc – Key Information
Trevena Inc – Overview
Trevena Inc – Key Employees
Trevena Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Trevena Inc – Key Operational Heads
Trevena Inc – Major Products and Services
Trevena Inc – History
Trevena Inc – Company Statement
Trevena Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Trevena Inc – Business Description
Trevena Inc – Corporate Strategy
Trevena Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Trevena Inc – Strengths
Trevena Inc – Weaknesses
Trevena Inc – Opportunities
Trevena Inc – Threats
Trevena Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Trevena Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Trevena Inc, Key Information
Trevena Inc, Key Ratios
Trevena Inc, Share Data
Trevena Inc, Major Products and Services
Trevena Inc, History
Trevena Inc, Key Employees
Trevena Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Trevena Inc, Key Operational Heads
Trevena Inc, Other Locations
Trevena Inc, Subsidiaries
Trevena Inc, Key Competitors
Trevena Inc, SWOT Analysis
Trevena Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Trevena Inc, Annual Ratios
Trevena Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios