◆英語タイトル：Total Brain Ltd (TTB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Total Brain Ltd (TBL) formerly, Brain Resource Ltd is a healthcare service provider that offers therapies. The company carries out research and development of brain products. TBL’s products comprise iSPOT, Total Brain and MyBrainSolutions. The company’s Total Brain is a brain health solution to know and train brain for peak performance. TBL’s iSPOT is a multicentre, international, prospective, open-label effectiveness trial that aims to identify objective indicators of treatment response in ADHD subjects. TBL offers products in the fields of integrative neuroscience, health care provision, finance, genetics, and product and business development. The company operates in San Francisco and Sydney. TBL is headquartered in Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia.
Total Brain Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 28,2021: Total Brain : December 2020 quarterly update and appendix 4C
Jan 14,2021: Total Brain receives $1.1 million R&D tax incentive
Jan 11,2021: Total Brain : Operational update
Oct 29,2020: Total Brain : September 2020 quarterly update and appendix 4C
Aug 06,2020: Total Brain taps healthcare industry veteran Melissa Frieswick as Chief Revenue Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Total Brain Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Total Brain Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Total Brain Ltd – Key Information
Total Brain Ltd – Overview
Total Brain Ltd – Key Employees
Total Brain Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Total Brain Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Total Brain Ltd – Major Products and Services
Total Brain Ltd – History
Total Brain Ltd – Company Statement
Total Brain Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Total Brain Ltd
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Total Brain Ltd – Business Description
Total Brain Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Total Brain Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Total Brain Ltd – Strengths
Total Brain Ltd – Weaknesses
Total Brain Ltd – Opportunities
Total Brain Ltd – Threats
Total Brain Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Total Brain Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Total Brain Ltd, Key Information
Total Brain Ltd, Key Ratios
Total Brain Ltd, Share Data
Total Brain Ltd, Major Products and Services
Total Brain Ltd, History
Total Brain Ltd, Key Employees
Total Brain Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Total Brain Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Total Brain Ltd, Other Locations
Total Brain Ltd, Subsidiaries
Total Brain Ltd, Key Competitors
Total Brain Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Total Brain Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Total Brain Ltd, Annual Ratios
Total Brain Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios