◆英語タイトル：Texas Instruments Inc (TXN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Texas Instruments Inc (TXN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Texas Instruments Inc (TI) designs, manufactures and delivers semiconductors for the electronic designers and manufacturers worldwide. It offers application-specific standard semiconductor products through its analog and embedded processors divisions. The company’s analog chips portfolio includes power and signal chain products. TI offers a wide range of digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontrollers and connectivity products through its embedded processing category. It also offers calculators, data convertors, sensors, switches, wireless connectivity, custom semiconductors, and reference tools. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries across the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. TI is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Texas Instruments Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 07,2021: TI revolutionizes EV battery management with the industry’s best-performing wireless BMS solution, the first concept assessed for enabling ASIL D systems
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Texas Instruments Inc – Key Facts
Texas Instruments Inc – Key Employees
Texas Instruments Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Texas Instruments Inc – Major Products and Services
Texas Instruments Inc – History
Texas Instruments Inc – Company Statement
Texas Instruments Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Texas Instruments Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Analog
Business Segment: Embedded Processing
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of world
Geographical Segment: The US
Texas Instruments Inc – Corporate Strategy
Texas Instruments Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Texas Instruments Inc – Strengths
Texas Instruments Inc – Weaknesses
Texas Instruments Inc – Opportunities
Texas Instruments Inc – Threats
Texas Instruments Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 07, 2021: TI revolutionizes EV battery management with the industry’s best-performing wireless BMS solution, the first concept assessed for enabling ASIL D systems
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Texas Instruments Inc, Key Facts
Texas Instruments Inc, Key Employees
Texas Instruments Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Texas Instruments Inc, Major Products and Services
Texas Instruments Inc, History
Texas Instruments Inc, Subsidiaries
Texas Instruments Inc, Key Competitors
Texas Instruments Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Texas Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios
Texas Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Texas Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Texas Instruments Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios