◆英語タイトル：TETRA Technologies Inc (TTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
TETRA Technologies Inc (TETRA) is an oil and gas company that offers completion fluids and associated products and services. It offers compression services, fluid, filtration and tools services, offshore services, production testing, rig cooling services, technology center and water management solutions. Its production testing services includes exploration and appraisal, development, production, surface well testing, cleanup services, blowout preventer services, laboratory services, railroad commission testing, safety and training, and equipment. The company also offers offshore services such as well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving. It serves its clients in the US and abroad. TETRA is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
TETRA Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 05,2021: TETRA Technologies announces appointment of Shawn D. Williams as a director
Mar 22,2021: TETRA Technologies To Present At The Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference
Feb 24,2021: TETRA Technologies announces full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
Feb 01,2021: TETRA Technologies regains compliance with NYSE minimum average closing price requirements
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TETRA Technologies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TETRA Technologies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
TETRA Technologies Inc – Key Information
TETRA Technologies Inc – Overview
TETRA Technologies Inc – Key Employees
TETRA Technologies Inc – Key Employee Biographies
TETRA Technologies Inc – Key Operational Heads
TETRA Technologies Inc – Major Products and Services
TETRA Technologies Inc – History
TETRA Technologies Inc – Company Statement
TETRA Technologies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
TETRA Technologies Inc – Business Description
TETRA Technologies Inc – Corporate Strategy
TETRA Technologies Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
TETRA Technologies Inc – Strengths
TETRA Technologies Inc – Weaknesses
TETRA Technologies Inc – Opportunities
TETRA Technologies Inc – Threats
TETRA Technologies Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
TETRA Technologies Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Information
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Ratios
TETRA Technologies Inc, Share Data
TETRA Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
TETRA Technologies Inc, History
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Employees
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Operational Heads
TETRA Technologies Inc, Other Locations
TETRA Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
TETRA Technologies Inc, SWOT Analysis
TETRA Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
TETRA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
TETRA Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[TETRA Technologies Inc (TTI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら