◆英語タイトル：Teradata Corp (TDC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Teradata Corp (TDC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Teradata Corp (Teradata) is a software company that provides analytics applications for transforming corporate data into business intelligence. The company’s product offerings comprise software, cloud, hardware, and ecosystem management to deliver analytics for the business analytical ecosystem. It also offers solutions such as asset optimization, customer experience, finance transformation, operational excellence, product innovation, risk mitigation, and artificial intelligence. The company offers its solutions to various industries, such as financial services, communications, government, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, retail, energy, utilities, and natural resources, travel, and transportation. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Teradata is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Teradata Corp – Key Facts
Teradata Corp – Key Employees
Teradata Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Teradata Corp – Major Products and Services
Teradata Corp – History
Teradata Corp – Company Statement
Teradata Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Teradata Corp – Business Description
Product Category: Consulting Services
Product Category: Perpetual Software Licenses and Hardware
Product Category: Recurring
Geographical Segment: APJ
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Teradata Corp – Corporate Strategy
Teradata Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Teradata Corp – Strengths
Teradata Corp – Weaknesses
Teradata Corp – Opportunities
Teradata Corp – Threats
Teradata Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Teradata Corp, Key Facts
Teradata Corp, Key Employees
Teradata Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Teradata Corp, Major Products and Services
Teradata Corp, History
Teradata Corp, Other Locations
Teradata Corp, Subsidiaries
Teradata Corp, Affiliate
Teradata Corp, Key Competitors
Teradata Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Teradata Corp, Annual Ratios
Teradata Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Teradata Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Teradata Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios