◆英語タイトル：Techno - Agricultural Supplying (TSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Techno – Agricultural Supplying (TSC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Techno – Agricultural Supplying (TAS) is a diversified company. The company distributes seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and agricultural products. TAS provides pesticides products such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and plant growth regulator products. The company offers agricultural products such as rice, tapioca starch, gac membrane, ginger, dried chilli, tapioca chips, dried maize and vermicelli, among others. TAS also provides DAP, urea, corn seed and vegetable seed, among others. The company exports its products across Hong Kong, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, France, the UAE, China, Japan, Russia, Belarus and Bangladesh, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries located in Vietnam. TAS is headquartered in Can tho, Vietnam.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Key Facts
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Key Employees
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Key Employee Biographies
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Major Products and Services
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – History
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Company Statement
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Business Description
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Strengths
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Weaknesses
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Opportunities
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Threats
Techno – Agricultural Supplying – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Key Facts
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Key Employees
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Key Employee Biographies
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Major Products and Services
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, History
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Subsidiaries
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Key Competitors
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Ratios based on current share price
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Annual Ratios
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Techno - Agricultural Supplying, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios