◆英語タイトル：TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TE Connectivity Ltd (TE Connectivity), formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd, is a technology company. The company designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions. It offers connectors; sensors; relays; heat shrink tubing; wire and cable; antennas and circuit protection devices. Its solutions find applications in automotive, aerospace, defense, marine, industrial, consumer devices, data communications, appliance, medical devices, telecom networks, energy, enterprise networks, subsea communications industries and other consumer solutions. The company markets products through direct sales force and third-party distributors. TE Connectivity has manufacturing facilities and distribution centers across the globe. Its geographical operations are spreads across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North and South America. TE Connectivity is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
TE Connectivity Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 23,2021: Manz AG: Follow-up order for assembly lines in the field of e-mobility
Feb 02,2021: TE Connectivity Announces Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Dividend Record And Payment Dates
Jan 27,2021: TE Connectivity announces first quarter results for fiscal year 2021
Nov 17,2020: Contract conclusion for follow-up order for assembly line in the field of electromobility
Sep 29,2020: MANZ AG: Letter of intent for follow-up order for a production line for the automated assembly of cell contacting systems
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
TE Connectivity Ltd – Key Facts
TE Connectivity Ltd – Key Employees
TE Connectivity Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
TE Connectivity Ltd – Major Products and Services
TE Connectivity Ltd – History
TE Connectivity Ltd – Company Statement
TE Connectivity Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
TE Connectivity Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Communication Solutions
Business Segment: Industrial Solutions
Business Segment: Transportation Solutions
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: EMEA
TE Connectivity Ltd – Corporate Strategy
TE Connectivity Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
TE Connectivity Ltd – Strengths
TE Connectivity Ltd – Weaknesses
TE Connectivity Ltd – Opportunities
TE Connectivity Ltd – Threats
TE Connectivity Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
TE Connectivity Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 23, 2021: Manz AG: Follow-up order for assembly lines in the field of e-mobility
Jan 27, 2021: TE Connectivity announces first quarter results for fiscal year 2021
Nov 17, 2020: Contract conclusion for follow-up order for assembly line in the field of electromobility
Sep 29, 2020: MANZ AG: Letter of intent for follow-up order for a production line for the automated assembly of cell contacting systems
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Facts
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Employees
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
TE Connectivity Ltd, Major Products and Services
TE Connectivity Ltd, History
TE Connectivity Ltd, Subsidiaries
TE Connectivity Ltd, Business Unit
TE Connectivity Ltd, Key Competitors
TE Connectivity Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
TE Connectivity Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
TE Connectivity Ltd, Interim Ratios
TE Connectivity Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios