◆英語タイトル：Syngene International Ltd (SYNGENE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Syngene International Ltd (Syngene), a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, is a clinical research and contract research and manufacturing organization. The organization offers research, development and manufacturing programs. It also provides discovery medicinal chemistry, small molecule development, discovery biology, safety assessment, formulation development, chemical development, stability studies, integrated discovery and development, polymer research, clinical development, bioinformatics, antibody drug conjugates and oligonucleotide synthesis services. Syngene’s discovery biology includes antibody generation, molecular biology, cell line development and analysis, protein sciences, screening and genomics and translation biology. The organization serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology, nutrition, cosmetics, agrochemical, animal health and specialty chemical industries. Syngene is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Syngene International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 20,2021: Syngene reports third quarter revenue from operations up 13% to Rs. 585 Cr. PAT up 11% to Rs. 102 Cr.
Nov 19,2020: Syngene and Deerfield Discovery and Development (3DC) sign 5-year strategic collaboration
Oct 05,2020: Hematogenix unites with 19 organizations from the healthcare community to form COVID-19 testing industry consortium
Oct 01,2020: 19 Organizations from the healthcare community unite to form COVID-19 testing Industry Consortium
Oct 01,2020: Syngene joins global industry consortium to accelerate collaborative research in COVID-19 testing
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Syngene International Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Syngene International Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Syngene International Ltd – Key Information
Syngene International Ltd – Overview
Syngene International Ltd – Key Employees
Syngene International Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Syngene International Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Syngene International Ltd – Major Products and Services
Syngene International Ltd – History
Syngene International Ltd – Company Statement
Syngene International Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Syngene International Ltd
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Syngene International Ltd – Business Description
Syngene International Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Syngene International Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Syngene International Ltd – Strengths
Syngene International Ltd – Weaknesses
Syngene International Ltd – Opportunities
Syngene International Ltd – Threats
Syngene International Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Syngene International Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Syngene International Ltd, Key Information
Syngene International Ltd, Key Ratios
Syngene International Ltd, Share Data
Syngene International Ltd, Major Products and Services
Syngene International Ltd, History
Syngene International Ltd, Key Employees
Syngene International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Syngene International Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Syngene International Ltd, Other Locations
Syngene International Ltd, Subsidiaries
Syngene International Ltd, Key Competitors
Syngene International Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Syngene International Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Syngene International Ltd, Annual Ratios
Syngene International Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios