◆英語タイトル：Spitfire Oil Ltd (SRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Spitfire Oil Ltd (Spitfire) is an oil and gas company that produces and markets liquid hydrocarbons. The company’s liquid hydrocarbons include fuel oil and distillate from the Salmon Gums Lignite Deposit. Its Salmon Gums Lignite deposit is located in Western Australia near Salmon Gums and comprises exploration licenses such as E63/935, E63/934, E63/959, E63/947, E63/960 and E63/961, among others. Spitfire’s proprietary low-temperature pyrolysis technology is used for conversion of low-rank coal and biomass into oil. It evaluates competing technologies in the processing of lignite into synthetic oil and gas. The company has its operations in Australia and Bermuda. Spitfire is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Spitfire Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2018: Spitfire Oil announces preliminary results
Feb 20,2018: Spitfire Oil Announces Interim Statement For Six Months Ended 31 December 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Spitfire Oil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Spitfire Oil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Key Information
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Overview
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Key Employees
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Major Products and Services
Spitfire Oil Ltd – History
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Company Statement
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Business Description
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Spitfire Oil Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Strengths
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Weaknesses
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Opportunities
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Threats
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Spitfire Oil Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Information
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Ratios
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Share Data
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Major Products and Services
Spitfire Oil Ltd, History
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Employees
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Other Locations
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Subsidiaries
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Key Competitors
Spitfire Oil Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Annual Ratios
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Performance Chart
Spitfire Oil Ltd, Ratio Charts